Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: Scholastic Press;
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0545457823
ISBN-13: 978-0545457828

The Hunger Games Tribute Guide Paperback – February 7, 2012
by Emily Seife (Author)
http://www.amazon.com/Hunger-Games-Tribute-Guide/dp/0545457823

The New York Times bestselling Hunger Games is now a major motion picture -- and here is the ultimate guide to the all the tributes in the 74th annual Hunger Games!

Here is the ultimate guide to the twenty-four Tributes participating in Panem's 74th annual Hunger Games. Follow the Tributes' journey from the Reaping to the Games, with a look at all the highlights along the way--the Tribute Parade, the stations of the Training Center, the interviews, and more. Get exclusive information about the Tributes' strengths and weaknesses, their weapons of choice, and their experience in the Capitol before entering the arena.

Editorial Reviews
Review
Praise for The Hunger Games
#1 New York Times Bestseller
A Publishers Weekly Bestseller
A Horn Book Fanfare
A Publishers Weekly Best Book of 2008
A School Library Journal Best Book of 2008
A Booklist Editors' Choice
A New York Times Notable Book of 2008
A Kirkus Best Book of 2008
A New York Times Book Review Editors' Choice
A USA Today Bestseller

"[The Hunger Games] is a violent, jarring, speed-rap of a novel that generates nearly constant suspense... I couldn't stop reading." ― Stephen King, Entertainment Tonight

"I was so obsessed with this book that I had to take it with me out to dinner and hide it under the edge of the table so I wouldn't have to stop reading... The Hunger Games is amazing." ― Stephanie Meyer

"[The Hunger Games] is a great book, and very thought-provoking. Read this along with your teen and discuss it." ― Charlaine Harris

"Brilliantly plotted and perfectly paced." ― John Green, New York Times Book Review

"A plot-driven blend of suspense, science fiction, and romance." ― USA Today

"Enthralling, imaginative and creepy." ― Los Angeles Times

"{A} superb tale" ― Booklist, starred review

"Readers will wait eagerly to learn more." ― Publishers Weekly, starred review

About the Author
Suzanne Collins is the author of the bestselling Underland Chronicles series, which started with Gregor the Overlander. In The Hunger Games trilogy, Collins continues to explore the effects of war and violence on those coming of age. Suzanne lives with her family in Connecticut.

百度云盘:
链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 密码:yqus

360云盘:
https://yunpan.cn/cr6Khc4SNft5F  访问密码 f865

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

4140 查看 31 收藏帖子 (8)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入